High reach arm
Arm specially designed for demolition. Due to its durable design, its manufacturing is easily adapted to any machine. Developed to meet the needs of the client, it excels in precision demolition. With its wide operating range, it allows the carrying out of demolition safely. A disciplined engineering team achieved its design and each concept was analysed with finite elements. GRYB's arm has been specially designed to work with your demolition equipment. The arm offers a much more efficient demolition process and improves the machine's efficiency.
- Arm and beam segments
- Tubes and hydraulic hoses
- Cylinder and bucket pivot mechanism
- Joint cylinder for a second and third member
- Centralized lubrication system
- Pin at the arm bottom (Boom)
- Cylinder at the arm bottom (Boom)
Client must provide tubes up to the arm bottom on his excavator.
|Weight in service (mt)||Height (ft)||Maximum Attachment Weight* (lb)|
|90+||On demand||On demand|
* Other models and dimensions upon request.
* Specifications are subject to change without notice in the interest of continuous product improvement.
* Sizes may vary depending on the excavator model.
- Attachment guidance system (scope limiter)
- Auxiliary hydraulic system
- Proximity switch (Rear sensor)
- Cabin tilt system
- Transport bracket
- Water jet system for dust suppression
- Extra LED lights